About Ben Stevens
Since 2002, Ben’s career has focused on every aspect of residential property. From valuation, consultancy, investment and sales, Ben’s knowledge and experience are second to none.
Ben has earned a reputation for his professional expertise and upfront friendly approach. With more and more sellers choosing his skills, he's expanded the team and services, to ensure you get only the very best service when you're selling your home.
The Power Of A Great Team
When you work with Ben Stevens and the team, you get a team of agents and a dedicated PA working for you. That means more people to take buyer enquiries, show your property and front your open homes – a super salesforce.
Every member of the team has a specialist role in the campaign. We offer our clients in house expertise in administration, project management and home styling. We also offer a number of 'Ben Stevens' exclusive advertising channels. So, when your house hits the market, not only will it look better than ever, it will be seen by large numbers of buyers looking for a property just like yours.
More professionalism, more value, more service and excellent results. That's our promise to you.
Ben’s Qualifications & Experience
- Wellington's only licensed agent and registered property valuer
- Number one agent for Ray White Leaders 2016-2020
- WINNER Ray White international award for customer experience. Ranking in the top 1% of 6000 agents across New Zealand, Australia and Asia - as rated by our clients!
- Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Property Valuation and Management from Massey University
Surrounded by spectacular native bush on the border of the green belt, this beautifully maintained 1970's home is an absolute must see. The ideal choice for first homes buyers and small families looking for a spacious and versatile home ready to move in and enjoy. Fantastic features on offer include;
• Spacious, light filled family living space with wood burner, heat pump and leafy outlook • Interlinking dedicated dining space, ideal for entertaining guests or catching up with family • Modernised kitchen, open to the dining, makes living and entertaining a breeze • Super-sized master bedroom with in-built storage • Two additional double bedrooms with storage ensure children, guests and flexible working environments are all well accommodated here • A large ground floor room is the incredible bonus at this home and provides the ideal space for a home-based business, teenage rumpus or gym • Full family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet • Drive on access to a single, internal access garage, an absolute luxury in Wellington • Well maintained flat lawn surrounded by gardens planted for low maintenance
Mount Kaukau is widely adored and well utilised by Ngaio locals. Just one fantastic feature of this friendly and family focused suburb, you'll also enjoy the boutique shops of the village, Cummings park and library, proximity to Countdown, Khandallah village and the well-regarded schools and childcare options of the suburb.
Located just two stops from Ngaio station to the heart of the city, leave the car at home and relax on the quick commute to work.
So, if you are looking for a well-maintained home in a well-resourced and friendly suburb, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.